At Chaucer Creek, we work with some of the best Brokers throughout the Southeast to ensure that properties meet our standards of quality.
- Great locations for a growing populace - The Southeastern United States is expected to become the most populated region in the country, and Chaucer Creek Capital seeks out properties that are strategically positioned in markets with high-barriers-to-entry and strong job growth.
- Architectural appeal - Today's multifamily community residents and prospects are in the market for properties with a distinct style and inviting characteristics to reflect their lifestyle.
- Value added properties - Our desire is to improve overall appeal and to ensure that a Chaucer Creek property is a great place to call home for many years to come.
- Pleasant landscaping - In a renter's market that is expectedly only to become more crowded in the coming years, curb appeal is more important than ever. We seek properties that are well-planned and well maintained, with a focus on foliage and eye-popping color.
- Modern amenities - The needs and demands of residents continue to change with time. We want to ensure our residents enjoy quality modern amenities, and we invest heavily to keep them in good condition.
- Geographic focus - By focusing on acquiring properties in the Southeastern United States, we are able to concentrate on the expansion of our portfolio of properties in the fastest growing region while keeping a close eye on our current investments.
- Comfortable scale - Our target size is between 100 and 300 units per property, but as we continue to grow as a company and in our relationship with management partners, so to does our comfort scale.
- Target deal size - We work to acquire properties ranging from $5 and $30 million dollars with room for improvements.
- Age of property - We look for properties built between the 1980s and present, and have spent the last two years acquiring brand-new properties as the rental industry continues to expand.